Successful real estate transactions, structuring and documentation require attention to detail. And, details are what we do best.
Martin J. Greenberg has extensive experience with the intricacies of real estate transactions and provides his clients with advice every step of the way.
Following is an overview of our real estate transaction, structuring and documentation services:
- Acquisition of residential, commercial and industrial property
- Sale of residential, commercial and industrial property
- Negotiating and drafting of commercial leases
- Utilizing skills to negotiate real estate transactions
- Drafting mortgage and securitization documents utilizing real estate
- Structuring land contract and installment sales
- Structuring Starker and IRS Section 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Analysis of best form of ownership
- Title review and working with title insurance companies to clear title
- Drafting real estate documents including affidavits, easements, life estates, assignments, state and municipal agreements, license agreements
- Reviewing listing contracts and negotiating contractual relationships with real estate brokers
Real Estate Law can be complicated. Working with us never will be.