Every great speaker is a combination of three crucial ingredients – experience, knowledge and passion.
Martin J. Greenberg brings over four decades of experience to each and every speaking engagement. Due to his knowledge of and passion for his subject matter, Greenberg is a renowned international lecturer and frequently serves as the keynote speaker at real estate law and sports law conferences.
We hope you like what you see.
We promise you will like the results.
Recent Speaking Engagements
Real Estate Speeches
- “Land Contracts in Wisconsin.” Milwaukee REIA, May 10, 2016
- “Business Structures: Utilizing Limited Liability Companies for Ownership of Real Estate,” Milwaukee REIA, October 13, 2015
- “The As-is, Where-is Clause in the State of Wisconsin.” Milwaukee REIA, August 11, 2015
- ”The Legality of Illinois Land Trusts in the State of Wisconsin.” Presented to Milwaukee REIA’s Women’s Investment Networking Group (WINGS) on March 26, 2015
Sports Law Speeches
- Ethical Issues Lawyers May Face in Delivering Services in the Development of Sports Venues, Ethical Issues in Sports & Entertainment Seminar in conjunction with the National Sports Law Institute and Summerfest (June 27, 2017)
- Panelist on Gender Issues within Collegiate Athletics: Abuse, Harassment, Transgender Participation, and Title IX for National Sports Law Institute’s Annual Conference on The Changing Landscape of Collegiate Athletics: Legal and Business Issues at Marquette University Law School on October 21, 2016
- “Chasing Dreams: The Business of Sports,” Jewish Museum Milwaukee, September 1, 2015
- Ethical Considerations in Representing College Coaches. Marquette University Law School’s CURRENT ETHICAL ISSUES IN SPORTS LAW Seminar on July 10, 2015
- An Introduction to Sports Law. Presented at the Paralegal Association of Wisconsin’s Annual Meeting
- Restrictive Covenants in College Coaching Contracts (Presentation given during the Current Issues in Sports Law Seminar, July 11, 2014, Marquette University Law School).
- Tough Love – Crossing the Line. Presentation originally given at the 2014 DePaul Journal of Sports Law and Contemporary Problems Symposium on The Business of College Athletics, held on March 7, 2014
- Commercialization of Athletes: Opportunities, Restrictions, and Protections. Fifth Conference – International Association for Sports Law, 1997
- What the Future Holds for the European Transfer System: The American Experience. I.A.S.L. Congress, 1997